Phantom Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please register using the same ID that you use in Fallen Sword!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Is This McTred Guy and Why Is He So Cool?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
McTred
Dragon Junior
Dragon Junior

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Who Is This McTred Guy and Why Is He So Cool? Empty
PostSubject: Who Is This McTred Guy and Why Is He So Cool?   Who Is This McTred Guy and Why Is He So Cool? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:59 pm

Hey guys I'm McTred. My real name is Dave and I am 19 years old. I'm a Southern Redneck from Mississippi. I drink too much beer, I dip way too much Skoal, and I type way too much. I work and go to college so I don't have a lot of time on my hands. I play Call Of Duty 4, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2142, Team Fortress 2, 2Moons, and Guild Wars. I think that's all the games i play. I build computers in my free time and currently am running an absolute beast of a computer. And hell ill just post a pic.

Who Is This McTred Guy and Why Is He So Cool? Davidreziedut4.th
Back to top Go down
Aleandrus
Admin
Admin
Aleandrus

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Who Is This McTred Guy and Why Is He So Cool?   Who Is This McTred Guy and Why Is He So Cool? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:18 am

Fine Very Happy Can you tell me the name of the best mother board for my pc? I will see for buy a new because just buyed a new graphic board
Back to top Go down
https://phantomdragons.forumotion.com
McTred
Dragon Junior
Dragon Junior

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Who Is This McTred Guy and Why Is He So Cool?   Who Is This McTred Guy and Why Is He So Cool? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:48 am

I like the 780i from EVGA. Its in SLI format which is good for you Nvidia Cards like the 8800GTX ect.
Back to top Go down
Aleandrus
Admin
Admin
Aleandrus

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Who Is This McTred Guy and Why Is He So Cool?   Who Is This McTred Guy and Why Is He So Cool? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:46 am

k, thank you for the info Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://phantomdragons.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Is This McTred Guy and Why Is He So Cool?   Who Is This McTred Guy and Why Is He So Cool? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Is This McTred Guy and Why Is He So Cool?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phantom Dragons :: Guildmates :: Who Are You?-
Jump to: